All General Recitals will be held in-person at the Women’s Club of Arlington at 700 S. Buchanan St. in Arlington, VA.
1. Please register at new.mtfest.com. Please be accurate in timing the performance as it affects the length of the recitals.
2. Pay fee online through new.mtfest.com. Click on Billing, then click on the $ next to the event. Pay with Visa or Mastercard. After payment is made, you may print a copy of the invoice for your records. You do not need to mail anything to the Chair.
General Recital Calendar
|Registration Date||Event Date|
$15/registrant. Non-NVMTA members have to pay the $50 fee (per student per event) plus registration fee.
Time Limits and other guidelines
- The maximum playing time per recital is 20 minutes per studio.
- The maximum playing time per day of recitals is 75 minutes per studio.
- Since programs are arranged with consideration of age, level, repertoire and participating studios, students from one studio will likely be spread over various recitals.
- Time Limits:
- Age 12 and under: 6 minutes.
- Age 13 and over: 8 minutes.
- Recital times are 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Please do not request a certain time.
- If siblings are identified on the registration form, they will be assigned to the same recital hour.
There are no repertoire requirements.
Open to students, instrumental or vocal, of all levels. These recitals are noncompetitive and have no requirement as to length of study.
Teachers who enroll students may be asked to monitor at a recital. Teachers must agree to abide by the Teacher Responsibilities.
At the chairman’s discretion, if fewer than six students register to play the recital may be cancelled. In this case, teachers’ fees will be refunded.
All communications for General Recitals should be sent to Nancy Breth (email@example.com).
Students should arrive 15 minutes before starting time and remain for the entire recital.
Chairs: Nancy Breth and Helen Fall