Description: Harmonia School of Music & Art in Vienna, VA is looking for ambitious and
experienced voice Instructors, who are dependable, committed, and have a passion to
teach. Recognized as one of the best music schools in the DC Metro area, Harmonia has
maintained excellence in performing arts education for 20 years! We would love to have you
join our team!
• Looking for ambitious and experienced Voice Instructors to teach individual lessons.
• Work with parents and School administration
• Prepare students for recitals, workshops
• Create a nurturing and encouraging learning environment
• Prefer to teach 2+ days a week
• Dependable, committed, and have a passion for teaching.
• Suzuki Method Training /Certification
• Minimum of Bachelors degree, Masters degree preferred, in your discipline.
• Must have teaching experience & enjoy teaching all ages and levels.
• Long-term commitment is preferred. We offer year-round classes, lessons & camps.
Salary: Competitive compensation and commensurate with experience and education.
Part time and hourly rate offered.
Please send resume and cover letter to Ms. Chonghae Durak at