European Academy of Arts is currently seeking voice, piano, violin, cello, bass, viola, brass, woodwinds, percussion, guitar, traditional Indian, Korean and Chinese music instruments, music theory, composition, song writing, ear training, chamber music, dance (classical and modern) and art instructors. We offer competitive pay at a new facility in Chantilly, in a program, which seeks to provide comprehensive music education to students in Northern Virginia and greater Washington metropolitan area.
A qualified candidate must hold at least a Bachelor of Music or higher degree from an accredited university or music conservatory. They must submit the following:
- A bio/resume;
- Availability to teach;
- A brief description of individual teaching philosophy and methods used to teach (Faber, Bastien for piano, Suzuki method for violin, etc.);
- Links to recent live audio or video recordings;
- Recent criminal background check;
Selected candidates will be invited for interviews upon receiving and reviewing submitted materials. They must be ready to perform a musical selection and teach a brief public lesson. All inquiries must be submitted to: [email protected]
European Academy of Arts is an equal employment opportunity institution, which adheres to strictest zero-tolerance policy towards racial, gender or religious discrimination. You can learn more by visiting our website at www.europeanarts.org
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- How many years of Relevant experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Chantilly, VA 20151?
- Do you speak English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?